Quick Tip! Your bananas aren't quite ripe? Just place unpeeled bananas on a cookie sheet in a 350º oven for about 7 minutes, until the skins turn black and they're soft to the touch... and voila! Ripe bananas!
*I for one, LOVE the beauty of synchronized swimming. I'm just saying that it would be very unlikely that Husband and I would chose that as a joint activity.
Author: Cooking Light
These single-serving pancakes are a bit more like the custardy center bite of French toast: fluffy, eggy and golden delicious.
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons whole-wheat flour
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Mash banana with a fork until smooth. Add flour and egg; stir well with a whisk.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium-high heat. Spoon batter onto skillet, using one-third of batter for each pancake.
- Cook 2 minutes or until tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked. Carefully turn pancakes over; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned.