What's your favorite way to make cauliflower?
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Optional: 1 tsp cayenne pepper or cumin
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Rinse and drain florets. Place in large Ziploc bag with paper towel and shake to dry. Remove paper towel. Add olive oil, salt, pepper (and cayenne or cumin if using) and shake well to distribute oil and seasonings evenly.
- Spread cauliflower in single layer on large baking sheet. Roast for 15 minutes, then sprinkle with Parmesan and toss. Return to oven for 10 minutes or longer, until starting to brown and caramelize.