Have you made them before? Let me know if you have - or if you do!
Magic Marshmallow Puffs
Author: Edna Holmgren Walker
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 16 large marshmallows
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbs milk, more as needed
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together.
- Dip marshmallows in butter, roll in sugar/cinnamon mixture. Wrap a crescent triangle around each marshmallow, completely covering and squeezing edges of dough to seal.
- Dip in butter, place in greased muffin tin. Place muffin tin on foil or a large baking sheet to catch any filling that runs over.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden. Meanwhile, mix powdered sugar and milk together to make glaze.
- Carefully remove puffs from muffin tins and drizzle with glaze.